Private Lessons/Semi Private Lessons
Private Lesson, ½ hr: $34.50
Private Lesson, 1 hr: $69.00
Semi-Private Lesson, 1 hr: $37.50/person
Semi-Private Lesson, 1 1/2 $56.00/each
Small Groups formed by member
3 people, 1 hr: $30.50/person
4 people, 1 hr: $23.50/person
3 people, 1 ½ hr: $43.00/person
4 people, 1 ½ hr: $34.00/person
Member Court Fees
Fees are split between all players
For example, 1 hour of singles: $14/person; 1 ½ hours of doubles=$10.50/person
Lessons/Drills: 25% more than member rate
Court Rate: $40 per hour
We offer a variety of membership categories. All memberships below INCLUDE unlimited court time with NO court fees.
Ages 10 & Under
- $25/month with unlimited court time, NO court fees
- $49/month with unlimited court time, NO court fees
- $75/month with unlimited court time, NO court fees
- $139/month with unlimited court time, NO court fees
Parent and Child (under 12 yrs old)
- $89/month with unlimited court time, NO court fees
2 Family Members (couple, parent&junior)
- $99/month with unlimited court time, NO court fees
Other Membership Options – Pay for court time
- $30/month; court fee is $28/hour
- $40/month; court fee is $28/hour
- $70/month; court fee is $28/hour
Methods of Payment
Credit Card/Bank Info MUST be kept on file for billing.
- Annual Payment: Paid in full upon joining for1 year …NO initiation fee, 5% Savings Paid in full upon joining for 2 years…NO initiation fee, 8% Savings
- Monthly Payment: Prorated for the month you join. Charged the 1st of every month until cancelled
What Our Customers Are Saying
Don’t just take it from us, let our customers do the talking!
Frequently Asked Questions
If I sign up to be a member, can I upgrade my membership at any time?
Yes, you can upgrade at anytime
Do you allow make ups?
If your child comes home sick from school or has a dentist appointment and cannot make class, give us a call. If there is another class he/she would fit in, and there is room, they can makeup the missed class on a different day.
Which junior class should I register my child for?
If you aren’t sure what class is best for your child, schedule a free evaluation with a teaching Pro on staff. After the eval, the coach will sit down with you and your child to determine your goals and determine the correct path of lessons.